Saturday, September 18, 2004

Do as I say

I am a coach on William's soccer team, of corse there will be tons of crying, you can figure out why they would be crying. Anyway you people suck! Why can't you answer the simpson's question?????????? Ok OK I will give you another try On what street is Moe's Tavern located? Walnut, Elm or Broadway? Pick one or die! "Drug therapies are replacing a lot of medicines as we used to know it" W -Saint Louis, Missouri , 10/18/00

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, September 22, 2004 , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

NO try again

 
At 12:09 AM, October 10, 2004 , Blogger Julia said...

Ummmmmm....perhaps Moe's Tavern is located on Broadway??

 
At 6:39 PM, October 10, 2004 , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

Correct U win, And u get............................... a good warem feeling inside

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home